Monday, April 4, 2011

Conference Recap

Listening to conference with two kids jumping around just doesn't give you the same effect as before. I even was able to keep myself awake for all but 10 minutes from all four sessions, but I am still very much looking forward to listening and reading these all over again in the coming months. It has become one of my favorite things to do via Mormon Channel for the iPhone. I felt like a lot of these talks were focused on parents and family life and the temple.

I need to get a picture of the temple hung up in the kids' room.
I need to attend the temple more regularly. My goal is to go once a week this next semester. I was going to take a Zumba class, but it was full by the time I went to register. So now I can do something even better with that time!

I am so grateful for the chance we have to hear from the leaders of our church on a regular basis and each receive our own inspired messages through the Spirit. We live in a great time, despite the problems going on all around, and if we are faithful, we have nothing to fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment