Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Unwinding...

It always seems like the minute I get the little miss to bed, I head straight to the computer. I feel like I'm obsessed (OK, maybe I slightly am), but it is actually my unwind time. I feel like I don't have to really think about anything when I sit here and unwind from the day, and I can just peruse around however I feel - blogging, reading conference talks, Photoshop, finding recipes, craft ideas... you name it. It's just nice to have something to take your mind off everything else for a few minutes.

But... I've got other things I'm working on and reading so I don't want to spend too much time here tonight. (And FYI - she went to bed like an angel tonight, sweetly and quietly. LOVE when that happens!)

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way. Sometimes I worry that I'm a little obsessed and that it's not the best way to take up my time. But, when Kaden is asleep and I'm getting my 'me time' in, it's a perfect way to get ideas (especially on crafts and parenthood. I get on babycenter pretty often). Plus, blogging is wonderful to write down ideas, inspirations and events that have occured in your life. I wouldn't do it otherwise!

    ReplyDelete