Monday, February 1, 2010

Meal-Plan Monday: Feb. 1







I'm getting a late start to my meal planning this week, and who knows if it will all go as planned, but I still like to do it because it gets me thinking about meals for the week, and I don't scramble at the last minute. (I think I wrote the same thing last week!) For more meal ideas, just click on the image above.

Monday: Fishsticks and leftover Mac & Cheese (can you tell Mondays I'm always scrambling and Mr. B is gone to work? They're usually my throw-together meal days!)

Tuesday: Broccoli Cheddar, Chicken and Tater Tot Casserole

Wednesday: Sausage gravy and biscuits

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Alfredo sauce (leftover from a lunch) on noodles

Saturday: Baked Potato Soup

Sunday: Super Bowl!!! (I really am not that excited about the game, but I do love a good excuse for good food! I haven't gotten my menu completely figured out yet, but we will most likely be eating delicious appetizer-type-foods all day long, like these, this and this!) Or maybe... I'll even get ambitious and cook up this (It is sooooo good!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment