Some things I am looking forward to:
- The almost-instant relief of not having to pee constantly
- Hugging/lying beside my husband without having a huge barrier between us
- Letting my daughter jump on my stomach and hug me without a huge barrier between us
- Sleeping! Oh how I'm looking forward to sleeping. I know this may sound silly because I'll be up a lot at night and tired with a newborn and toddler, but I am so uncomfortable at night now that even getting a few hours in at a time will be more than I'm getting now.
- No heartburn.
- Getting into shape. I love that this baby is being born in the spring. I think it's motivating me even more to get active once he's out. I know I'll need to take it easy at first, but I am so excited to start exercising (even walking without pelvic pressure) again!
- The sweet peace a newborn brings into our home.
- Watching the relationship grow between our daughter and son and seeing her reaction to having a new member of our "FAMLY" - This she says as we all hug and kiss.