Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday I'm In Love

If you're unfamiliar with this song, check out the music video.

Life is unexpected. That's to be expected.

Last night Mr. B and I were able to spend some time talking about life - our upbringing, why we think or do some of the things we do and think, experiences we've been through since we've been married.

In the past year, we've been through some experiences that have taught me a great deal, about myself, marriage and life, in general. I've learned that I can't control everything (duh! but in defense of who I am, that's been a hard one to swallow.) And I've learned that the differences among husband and wife in marriage, though irritating at times, are a great blessing, as we can handle situations differently and one can help lift when the other is down for one situation and vice-versa for another.

So, that's why this song came to my mind today. Life can be rough sometimes. We will go through a lot. We will have our share of trials and uncertainty, but in the end we'll always have each other, and that's what's important. We can get through any hardship, any path our lives might take if we just stick together (and rely on the Lord) and not get frustrated but instead, just go with it and be grateful, be happy and remember the end of the week always comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment