Sunday, January 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Jan 11th







It's that time again... Menu Plan Monday, and this time I am ready in full-force, got a whole week planned out of delicious food. We've decided Saturdays (for as long as Mr. B keeps getting them off) are going to be our family fun night so fun-to-make and finger foods will always be around that night. It's fun to all be in the kitchen together!

I've also been trying to figure out more ways to sneak vegetables into our meals. Like today, the little miss and I had tuna - so why not add celery to it as well? I know I've had that a bunch of times, but I just never think to do it myself. So we added celery and pickles to our tuna, and you know what? It was really good, and she really loved it! I got a cookbook for my birthday, Deceptively Delicious, that gets veggies into meals all over the place, so it is my goal to try at least one of these recipes a week! I'm looking forward to it and think it will be fun to see how my family takes to them all.

Monday: Steak (Mr. B is grilling)

Tuesday: Burritos

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Teriyaki chicken and rice

Friday: Grilled cheese and soup

Saturday: Chicken fingers in homemade Amazing sauce

Sunday: Chicken Alfredo

No comments:

Post a Comment