Tuesday, January 5, 2010

On a roll...

I've been on a roll lately - just wanting to clean and declutter everything.

I think I'm finally to a point in my life where I can let go of things I've been holding on to because I just want space and simplicity. Maybe the fact that a new baby will be here shortly attributes to that. I know space will be limited in our tiny apartment, and I don't want to have to worry about all my "stuff" when I really don't have a need for any (or most) of it.

Like today, I cleaned out some drawers and shelves. There were things there that I've saved our entire marriage so far (nearing four years) that I think, "...well someday we won't live in an apartment, and this could be really useful, or I'll have more space, or we'll entertain more... or..." you get the idea. Just excuses for myself. Well, not anymore! I am on a mission to streamline!

No comments:

Post a Comment