Friday, February 19, 2010

MPM Flunker

Obviously, my meal-plan-Mondays have gone down the drain the last couple weeks. I don't know what's happened. The days and weeks just all of the sudden start over on me, and by the time I realize it, I'm halfway through the next week!

So... unless I happen to remember and have time right then and there to do my meal planning, I probably won't be posting my weekly dinner plans very often anymore. Don't worry though. My family won't be starving.

I'm glad I participated in this for the weeks that I have because it's helped me to make dinners a priority, and as I've said numerous times already, it's made me think about meals more often and helped me to not scramble at 4:30 p.m. wondering what to cook. Actually, there's even been mornings I wake up wondering what to make for dinner that night... so yeah, this whole thing has definitely put it right up there in my thoughts, and I'm glad for that.

If I happen to find good recipes, I'll be sure to share those still.

No comments:

Post a Comment