Friday, May 6, 2011

Quotes on motherhood

Some days I feel as if I'll burst I love my children so, and watching them learn, grow and understand brings me such a happiness. There is a small part of that joy that comes from also the learning, growth and understanding that I receive as well.


The whole process of raising a family is one of perfecting our own lives. That which we transmit consciously and unconsciously to our children in their rearing in the home and in the community must be the best within us.” -Henry D. Moyle

"There is no role in life more essential and more eternal than that of motherhood. . . What matters is that a mother loves her children deeply and, in keeping with the devotion she has for God and her husband, prioritizes them above all else." -M. Russell Ballard

No comments:

Post a Comment